Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Last Contintued for Tuesday, Sept 16th.

Oops!  Please start reading my comments starting above  "Day with Oncologist".  Subsequently read bottom first, then next, then next, etc.  Sorry.  (Blog Fog).

This afternoon I am having an ultra sound of my heart in prep for Study Group.  This is called an echocardiogram.   It's just a picture of my heart working.  Thank you for your caring love, your support and your prayers.  I want to wish YOU a beautiful day!

It is kind of interesting how I'm looking at certain things these days.  For example inside the cut of a sushi roll, I'm starting to see dehydrated bone fragments,  green organ like things, lumps of muscle, rice that looks just like arteries and veins.  Items of all colors.  This is very similar to the scan of my T1 and T2 cross section of my cancerous vertebrae.  My diet is suppose to be bland, I guess I better steer away from the Johnny Dynamite Roll!  Jonathan and Matthew are doing very well.  They just want to know when I'm going to go bald and if I will please stay away from the school.  Blessings.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sheryl,
You are an amazing person! I love and respect you for your strength and wit and courage. Don't forget - like so many of your friends -that I am here and happy to help you with anything you need. If the kids need a ride to or from school, or dinner or help with homework, or just a place to go so you can have a rest....whatever.... just call me as we would love to have them and would cherish the opportunity to be of some kind of help to you and Todd....

Sending love and prayers your way....
Micki

Unknown said...

Dear Stunner Sheryl,

You have always been so stunning and so amazing!
As Todd has noted - You are indeed "one-in-a-million". I have always felt the same about you.

Please know that you, your "Crazy Boyz", your familes and the doctors are in my daily prayers. Remember, you are in God's hands.

I am here for you and yours in any capacity.

With all my love,
Claudia
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Unknown said...

Hi Sheryl, I have been thinking about you all morning and sending the most positive energy I can muster up your way. You are a strong and brave soul; someone that I have always admired. I read your blog today and started laughing about what the boys said, re: going bald and being seen at school. Out of the mouths of babes is a total understatement, isn't it? :) Anyway, I am praying for you daily and love you very much. I am going to stop by over the weekend to see if I can be of any help... if you aren't up to answering the door... I totally (!) understand. Just wanted to let you know that we were all thinking about you and will help in anyway we can... really! Much love, Stephanie :)