Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Restrictions on Visitation

Sheryl's pain levels have crept up over the past day and a half and need to be brought down again. As a result, the Duncan family has requested no guests at this time.  Guest visits will be on an invitation only basis until further notice.  Please be advised that if you arrive at the hospital for a visit without an invitation you will be asked to leave so that Sheryl may continue to recover. Thank you for your patience and understanding, as we assist Sheryl in getting her pain under control.  Notes, cards, and blog posts are always welcomed during this time.  Sheryl loves you all and can't wait to visit with you again soon.  With much appreciation for your consideration,  The Duncan Family

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sheryl,
So glad to hear you are beating the pain cycle! We look forward to hearing that you are coming home soon and ready to receive visits from all your friends who miss and love you so....

much love,
Micki and Reid

Unknown said...

Sending you my love and good thoughts every day, Sheryl! When you are well enough, I would love to see you. Maybe a little visit with Carol when you are up to it? Until then, continue the good fight. You are loved!
~Mare

glograce said...

Good morning to you,my dear. We continue to pray that your pain lessens. We were so grateful to have such a lovely and meaningful visit with you on Tuesday. You are a beloved daughter. Psalm 27:1 The Lord is my strength and my salvation:whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
Much love, Mom and Dad

Unknown said...

All I can say Sheryl is that I am TOTALLY rooting for you! I have no idea what you are going through, but what I can say is that I have been praying for you and we are so behind you! I love you and your friendship and I look forward to the time when you can see my new house and we can have a coffee together... I can even make a decent lunch! XXOOO Stephanie

Aunt Lorraine said...

Hi Sheryl,
Thank you for your blog site and for keeping us posted on your progress. You know how long it can take to get messages back to Michigan.
The pictures of you, your family and friends are wonderful.
We think of you so often and hope that they are able to get your pain under control. We hope that "they" are good at their jobs.
Sending you love and hugs,
Aunt Lorraine and Uncle Raynold

Unknown said...

Stunner,
I am sending my love and prayers to you each day! ~ Claudia