Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Grand Tuesday to you All!

Thank goodness there's a Tuesday that comes  after a Monday. I don't want or mean my days to slip by .....Monday had to be over so that I could start Tuesday.  And, a grand day it was today.  I hope the day was awesome for you.  My pain was on a scale of 2 to 3 out of 10.  I am temporarily at hospice so that they may formulate a drug specific to my needs.  I'm learning a great deal about hospitals and hospices practices and procedures.  Interesting, I'll share it some time!  Right now, I'm trying to get as much rest as I can fit into my day.  I miss all of you and can't wait to visit with you soon.  Tomorrow, I'm going to try (operative word) to get at some of my 543 back emails.  It won't be so bad.........half of them  are from Crate and Barrel (describing my body shape) and half of  them are from Boot Barn describing the smell.  Where is the Harry and David and Honey baked ham?  I'm going to choke.  Love you, God Bless.  Sweet dreams.  Sheryl 

Happy Birthday Deb!  Wish I could wait on you today!  I'm looking forward to taking a spin in Buttercup with you soon.  VVvvvrrroooooooooom!  You are great!  Thank you for everything you are doing!
Love,  Sheryl 

3 comments:

Lori Emch said...

Wow! Gosh it's so good to hear and read your spirit... I've been here at 10,000 feet wondering about you every minute. You are in my thoughts night and day and I'm sending you all my hopes and wishes for a trip home soon.

Thank you for telling me your pain is down, that is so good to know. And obviously your funny bone is not affected by all of this. I've been telling everyone here in CO how funny you are and the light you shine. Keep it up and stay positive.

You've made such an impact on me; and you still are at this very time! Your courage is an example for all of us and I'm so grateful for having your amazing spirit with me. I'm thinking of you and can't wait to connect when you are well enough to do so.

Lori :)

Anna said...

Dear Sheryl,
This is such great news. I am so glad that your pain is better and hope that they soon will find the right formula to make the pain go away for good.
Thinking of you, Tod, Jon and Mathew every day,
You never stop amazing me with your humor and wit and most of all your spirit and strength.
Love and hugs from Mohan as well,
Anna

Unknown said...

Stunner,

I am sending you my love and my prayers...

Wishing You Sweet Dreams...

Love,
Claudia