Saturday, September 20, 2008

Look out little "c'...We are on to you!

I feel the healing breath of God throughout my body.  Today  I woke up pain free, again energized.  This is fantastic.  As I see my treatment being exactly that, a treatment, and know that this can be a positive healing avenue to disease tolerance.  Folks, I'm looking years out and seeing absolute possibilities.  I have NEVER been told my time is limited and that my care is only for comfort.  Oh no, I'm in the ring for the full count.  The drugs I'm getting are new to my system and have 100% chance of  "shock and awe".  It isn't time for me to retreat........stand with me.......we're heading for a VICTORY.  I'm praying for all of YOU every day.  Have a wonderful weekend and thank you.  Love,  Sheryl

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Honey,

I love your spirit. And, I am so very proud of you for your attitude, your courage, your faith and your resolve. You have been down this road before and you beat it then, and I'm confident you can beat it now.

There are a lot of people who will and who are being impacted by your journey and you are a light to those who feel defeated.

Remember Philipians 4:13 - God will give you the strenght and will see you through.

I love you.

Todd

glograce said...

Dear Sheryl,

We stand with you, we love you, and we pray for you.

Have a wonderful visit with your sisters and keep looking up.

Much love,
Mom and Dad

Unknown said...

Sheryl,
You are a real inspiration to all of us.

I am sure you will really enjoy the time with your sisters.....

sending love and prayers your way,
Micki

Dennis Worden said...

Sheryl,
Gayle and I are praying for you! May the Joy of the Lord be your strength.
You're not alone, there is an army of us praying for your total healing!
Love,
Dennis