Saturday, September 27, 2008

Pajama Day Saturday!

Okay, it wasn't all lounging and movies today! I put the sisters to work!  They cleaned out my office today, going through book shelves and helping me with odd jobs that I have been letting get away from me.  I'm still feeling great, no real pain today.  I'm a bit sore around my ribs but this is certainly tolerable.  Kris, LuAnn and Lisa made sure I had my raw food smoothie this morning.   Todd and the boys went to Orange County to visit with the cousins and give us time to be together.  They will come home tomorrow.  Kris and Lisa leave for Dallas and Atlanta tomorrow.  It will be a sad day.  I'm so glad they came out.  I think my ribs are sore from laughing!  LuAnn will be staying on a few more weeks.  We went for a walk around the block today with Freckles.  It was nice to get outside and get a little exercise.  Hmmmm..maybe I should do that everyday!  Your continued love, prayers and support amaze me.  My gratitude journal has your name in it today!  Thank you...words just can not express my appreciation for all you are to me.  Much love,  Sheryl

1 comment:

Agman said...

Some days... like today when I'm feeling a bit introspective and blue, all I have to do is go your blog site and feel uplifted and re-newed!

The pictures and your reflections are truly a blessing and an inspiration to me.

Big Hugs and Love, Dave

P.S. Hope I'm still on your "dance card" :->