Friday, October 24, 2008

Pain...Breathe...Pain...Breathe...Pain...

...Which do I choose?  Thank you for your patience.  Sorry I haven't blogged lately.  I've been in a "pain-med blog fog".  I was admitted to the hospital on Friday to have further testing (CT scans).  The nurse asked me if I was farting.  My dignity is gone!  Thank you everyone for your kindness and generosity.  I appreciate your patience on holding off on the phone calls and the visits.  I'll have a report after talking with the doctors tomorrow.  I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.  I'm enjoying some pumpkin pie right now.  (These are Sheryl's words as spoken to Deb tonight.)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Darling,

You look absolutle stunning tonight. Your short hair is amazing, your courage is over the top, your humor should be bottled and sold as it's the best.

Sorry you're back the the hospital but I know you will get out fast. We love you>

Todd, Jon and Matt

Unknown said...

Dear Stunner,

You are always in my thoughts and prayers...

I know you are in the best of hands...from your family, friends, all the medical professionals to God ~ Need I say more.

I miss you Sheryl!
Anytime you'd like my visit...simply call.

My Love,
Claudia

Jeanette said...

Sheryl - tell them yes, I am farting, and it feels oh sooo good. Ha ha!!! I am sorry to hear that you are back in the hospital. Let's hope for a short stay. I am thinking about you as always.....,uch love - Jeanette

Unknown said...

I am a college friend of Sheryl's. Sheryl, Jeanette (Kamps) and myself were what you could describe as the three muskateers throughout our college years. We have formed a team for the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure, in Sheryl's name. The race is a 5k run/walk (we will be walking) on Sunday Nov 2 in San Diego. If anyone is interested in participating and/or dontating the website is http://rfcsd.convio.net/goto/sherylduncan If you need additional info please contact me at rshort32@cox.net. Thank you for your support. Sheryl, we love you!!!!!!

corinne lynch said...

Sheryl,

I'm sorry to hear you're back in the hospital. My mother-in-law said she saw you the other day at Moores and that you looked beautiful. You are a tower of strength, grace and humor. My prayer is that you are home (farting in your own bed!) soon!

Love,

Corinne